[Maths-Education] Maths across the curriculum

Tom Roper T.Roper@education.leeds.ac.uk
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 12:02:08 +0100

Dear Paul,

Off-cut of an article Tony and I did together on maths and science is in
the post for you. Not all of it will be relevant but you should get some
references from it.

good to hear from you.

Best wishes,

tom
At 06:50 AM 10/19/01 EDT, you wrote:
>I am planning to teach our primary ITT students a module on the above and
>am trying to find suitable resources and references. The focus needs to be
>both the rationale for teaching maths across the curriculum and also
>opportunities for teaching it through the other core subjects and the
>foundation subjects. Does anyone have any suggestions?
>
>Paul Marshall
>School of Education and Professional Development
>Leeds Metropolitan University
>Beckett Park
>LEEDS
>LS6 3QS
>Tel: +44 (0)113 2832600 ext 3794
> p.marshall@lmu.ac.uk home: prmlmu@aol.com

Tom Roper,
Lecturer in mathematics education, University of Leeds
Centre for Studies in Science and Mathematics Education (CSSME).
Telephone 0113 233 4606 (work)
          01422 203743  (home)
fax       0113 233 4683