[Xerte] JumpFile question

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 24 15:18:16 GMT 2010

Thanks J.

I suppose I should just try it.
I'm just looking for as seemless as practical transitions .rlo to .rlo.
I suppose I'm going to get the loading screen no matter what (unless I diddle the engine itself).

While you're here, how do I target LO?

I'm trying to dynamically set the location of a .css.
(But I suppose if I use the method you outlined below, it's moot anyway.)

Cheers