[Xerte] non coders?

John Doubleday john at southcom.com.au
Thu Feb 18 23:55:47 GMT 2010

Hi Ron,
Just joined the Xerte Teacher list but will also look and learn from this
list as well....an intro to coding as Julian (thanks Julian)  suggested
isn't difficult....Would loooove to have 'ONE SPACE'/ forum for all, with
different Categories i.e.: 1)high level coding issues  2)newbie coders
3)Teaching practice)  4)Examples Demo Section/space so that you could choose
which section you want to get mail from but still be on the same site as
everybody else.
Cheers
John Doubleday
Digital Teacher