[Xerte] help wanted

Elly Langewis e.a.langewis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 13:14:26 GMT 2010

Hi all,

I'm looking for someone who can help me re-program all our CBT's in Xerte.
I started to re-program one CBT over a year ago and (in about two
weeks) got a lot into Xerte except for some functionality and a few
(nasty) navigational problems. But since then I have not had the time
to complete it, and I am not likely to find the time anytime soon.
Is there someone - preferrably in the Netherlands, or at least Dutch -
who would be willing to have a go for it? As the faculty has not much
of a budget for this, this would be ideal for a student. It can be
done online, but if neccessary there is a fully equipped working place
here at the university.

The goal is to rebuild the module (1.5 h) in Xerte with the same looks
and navigation as the original, which was programmed in Authorware, as
far as possible. If one has been rebuild, re-programming the others
should be simpler because they all use the same user interface, and
then I could do that myself. There are over 50 modules, so that will
probably keep me busy for another year or so (besides my regular
occupations, like developing more CBT's)...or perhaps I will be able
(=have the funds) to hire someone (the same person?) for that too.

If you know someone who would be interested please contact me at
e.a.langewis at uu.nl.

--
Elly Langewis
courseware developer