[Xerte] non coders?

Fred Riley Fred.Riley at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Feb 18 10:47:42 GMT 2010

> I have joined this discussion forum this very day. I am very
> much a non coder and I tried to down load xerte last night I
> went so far by reading the given instructions but when it
> came to asking me to enter  information regarding Mysql code
> and database addresses I came undone. Is Xerte offered on a
> memory stick that can be uploaded as you can with the sticky moodle?

Can Moodle be run off a stick??

Xerte-on-a-stick might be interesting, via portableapps.com. Might
require a fair bit of work by the developers, though...

Fred Riley
Learning Technologist
School of Nursing, Midwifery and Physiotherapy, University of Nottingham
Vcard: http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/nursing/sonet/about/fr_uon.vcf