[Xerte] non coders?

Lynn Kaya Lynn.Kaya at talktalk.net
Thu Feb 18 10:38:02 GMT 2010

HI

I have joined this discussion forum this very day. I am very much a non
coder and I tried to down load xerte last night I went so far by reading the
given instructions but when it came to asking me to enter  information
regarding Mysql code and database addresses I came undone. Is Xerte offered
on a memory stick that can be uploaded as you can with the sticky moodle?

Lynn Kaya