Rif: [Xerte] non coders?

Mattia.Galli at mottaonline.it Mattia.Galli at mottaonline.it
Thu Feb 18 08:23:52 GMT 2010

Hi John,
it all depends on how much you want to do with your project. For simple
things it is enough some standard line (paste & copy mostly). I just
started using Xerte and it takes away all the SCORM part that I can't
handle, but I am a Flash coder/animator so I prepare all the things I need
in Flash and I add in Xerte the communications/interactions with the
platform.

I did the tutorials on the docs quite quickly and easily and I think you
can handle Xerte also being a non coder.

Mattia

"John Doubleday" <john at southcom.com.au>
Inviato da: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
18/02/2010 02.46
Per favore, rispondere a
Xerte discussion list <xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk>

Per
<xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk>
CC

Oggetto
[Xerte] non coders?

Hi Everybody,
While watching this list I notice most of the communication is about
coding issues. Are their many no coders here. And is it realistic  to be a
non coder and use  Xerte?
Cheers
John D