[Xerte] e-learning editor-which one?

Fred Riley Fred.Riley at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Feb 10 15:26:36 GMT 2010

> OK thanks Fred,
> Great advice. Any idea of other forums that would help me in
> deciding on an e-learning packaging system?

Not really, sorry. I sub to the alt-members at jiscmail.ac.uk list
(https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=alt-members) which is
primarily for Learning Technologists in UKHE, though there are quite a
few non-UKHE practioners on there. I don't know of any other lists, but
then I'm trying to keep list memberships down as listservs and fora can
be an awful time sink. Away off to Google, I'm afraid

> I have tried to
> contact Compendel but their 'contact' page didn't work...so i
> left a message on Twitter, but if you can pass this email
> onto them that may help as well.

I don't work for them, John, or even know them, so if you can't find a
contact then I'll not be able to either.

Fred