[Xerte] e-learning editor-which one?

john at digitalteacher.com.au john at digitalteacher.com.au
Tue Feb 9 12:45:57 GMT 2010

Hi Fred,
Thanks for the time and yes I hate it as well when users on other forums
ask to big a question. OK specifics.
I am using and selling space on a LMS to individual teachers (not
coders)and any body who would like to have a safe secure spot on the web
for their students to access their work.
To start with i was just looking for an organiser to assembly ideas into
content and then upload individual bits of data into the LMS. I guess
Reload or Xerte would do fine for this....and Xerte has a few more
templates, which could be a lot of fun for my students to use. I dont
believe i or my clients have the skill (non coder) to create total
elearning developments.
I do have one question that i would like to know the answer to please.
Does SCORM actually work. Do people create course work , Zip it up and
place it in a LMS (that is SCORM compliant)...and it works?
I value all comments.
Cheers
JohnD

 On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 12:04:18 -0000, Fred Riley
<Fred.Riley at nottingham.ac.uk>