[Xerte] converting learning object to scorm

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 2 01:22:21 GMT 2010

A quick google leads me to this:

You are using Cobian backup software.
It has it's own zip utility.

The Cobian forum had this exchange:

Just
to let a public feedback which may be useful for some : after some
email exchanges with Luis, it seems the native err 00034 was due to a
lack of disk space on the disk containing the temporary directory
indicated in Cobian 8's options. In my case, it was even more subtle
because it was a concurrency between original free disk space and
Windows's virtual memory variation on same disk during backup. So, I've
just changed Cobian's temp to another disk with enough free space and
it works fine now. Done ! Have a good day !

Or, try using another 3rd party zip encoder to zip the content up.

Dave