[Xerte] converting learning object to scorm

Natalie Brown natalie at occumax.com.au
Tue Feb 2 00:09:23 GMT 2010

Hi

I was just wondering if there is a maximum learning object file size
that can be packaged as a scorm zip file? I have been trying to package
a learning object in Xerte but get the following message:

Invalid compressed  size, rts.size = 2864521, count = 0 -- Native error:
00034. File processing error, possibility disc is full

I have tried saving the package in a different location but still get
the same message. Also tried saving the learning object under a
different file name and then tried to package the renamed file with no
luck. I can however create a completely new learning object and package
this fine, so I don't think it is a bug in my installation.  The
learning object that I want to package is only 17kbs with just text (I
have not put any videos or pictures in yet) so I did not think size
should have been a problem. Do you think I have a corrupted file or is
there a way to get it to package based on the error message I get?

Thanks

Natalie
--
Natalie Brown MHthSc(OT) BHlthSc(OT) SIPT AccOT
Occupational Therapist & Director

Occumax Logo

Phone: +61 7 4953 5555
Fax: +61 7 4953 5555
Mobile: 0447 43 2255
email: natalie at occumax.com.au <mailto:natalie at occumax.com.au>
Web: www.occumax.com.au <http://www.occumax.com.au/>

Address: 2/175a Shakespeare St, Mackay QLD 4740, Australia
Postal Address: PO Box 11140, Mackay Canelands QLD 4740, Australia