[Xerte] Silent installation parameters for Windows Xerte setup

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Feb 1 11:01:06 GMT 2010

Using Inno setup?

From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
[mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Pavel
Aralanov
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 10:52 AM
To: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
Subject: [Xerte] Silent installation parameters for Windows Xerte setup

I'm trying to deploy Xerte silently but I can't find any documentation
on any command line options. I've found out that "/silent" and
"/verysilent" work but I'd like to know if there's more.

Thank you.

Pavel Aralanov
Network Services Technician
Kingston College

D: 0208 268 3115
Visit our website <http://www.kingston-college.ac.uk>
Contact us
<http://www.kingston-college.ac.uk/content/1/85/contact-us.html>

This message is intended for the stated addressee(s) only and may
contain confidential or sensitive information.
Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily
reflect those of Kingston College.

If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this e-mail in error.
You are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, forwarding or
disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it.

This email has been scanned by MessageLabs Security System - Kingston
College