[Xerte] Silent installation parameters for Windows Xerte setup

Pavel Aralanov Pavel.Aralanov at Kingston-College.ac.uk
Mon Feb 1 10:52:25 GMT 2010

I'm trying to deploy Xerte silently but I can't find any documentation
on any command line options. I've found out that "/silent" and
"/verysilent" work but I'd like to know if there's more.

Thank you.

Pavel Aralanov
Network Services Technician
Kingston College

D: 0208 268 3115
W: www.kingston-college.ac.uk

This message is intended for the stated addressee(s) only and may contain confidential or sensitive information.
Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect those of Kingston College.

If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error.
You are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, forwarding or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it.

This email has been scanned by MessageLabs Security System - Kingston College