[Syrphidae] Fwd: Request for two old papers

ximo mengual sanchis xmengual at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 09:03:32 BST 2026


Dear all,

Babak asked about two articles on Bombyliidae. Does anyone have a copy to
share?

Many thanks in advance,

Ximo


---------- Forwarded message ---------

Dear Ximo,

Hi,

I hope you are doing well.

I am looking for two papers that may be accessible to you. Unfortunately, I
haven’t been able to find them anywhere. Could you please help me locate
copies?

The papers are:

Muhlenberg, M. 1968. Zur Morphologie der letzten Abdominalsegmente bei
weiblichen Wollschwebern (Diptera, Bombyliidae). *Zool. Anz.* 181: 277–279.

Engel, 1936. A new genus and a new species of Bombyliidae (Dipt.) from
southern Africa (with 2 figures). *Occasional Papers of the Rhodesian
Museum* 5: 39–41.

I would really appreciate your help.

Best wishes,
Babak



*Official address: *

*Dr. Babak Gharali*

Plant Protection Research Department, Qazvin Agricultural and Natural
Resources Research and Education Center, AREEO, Qazvin, Iran. E-mail:
bgharaei at yahoo.com & bgharaei at gmail.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.nottingham.ac.uk/pipermail/syrphidae/attachments/20260909/020cfaa9/attachment.htm>


More information about the Syrphidae mailing list