<div dir="ltr"><div>Dear all,</div><div><br></div><div>Babak asked about two articles on Bombyliidae. Does anyone have a copy to share?</div><div><br></div><div>Many thanks in advance,</div><div><br></div><div>Ximo</div><br><br><div class="gmail_quote gmail_quote_container"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">---------- Forwarded message ---------<br></div><div><div style="font-family:Helvetica Neue,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:16px"><div dir="ltr"><div><p dir="ltr"></p><div><p>Dear Ximo,</p><p>Hi,</p><p>I hope you are doing well.</p><p>I am looking for two papers that may be accessible to you. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to find them anywhere. Could you please help me locate copies?</p><p>The papers are:</p><p>Muhlenberg, M. 1968. Zur Morphologie der letzten Abdominalsegmente bei weiblichen Wollschwebern (Diptera, Bombyliidae). <i>Zool. Anz.</i> 181: 277–279.</p><p>Engel, 1936. A new genus and a new species of Bombyliidae (Dipt.) from southern Africa (with 2 figures). <i>Occasional Papers of the Rhodesian Museum</i> 5: 39–41.</p><p>I would really appreciate your help.</p><p>Best wishes,<br>Babak</p></div><div></div><p></p><p dir="ltr"></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p></div><br></div><div><br></div><div><div style="font-family:old times,serif;font-size:16px"><div style="background-color:rgb(255,255,255);color:rgb(0,0,127)"><font face="times new roman, new york, times, serif"><b><font size="3"><font color="#9d1811"><span style="background-color:rgb(255,255,255)">Official address: </span></font></font></b></font>
<p style="margin-bottom:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;line-height:normal"><font face="times new roman, new york, times, serif" color="#4c76a2"><b><font size="3">Dr. Babak Gharali</font></b></font></p><p style="margin-bottom:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;line-height:normal"><span><span style="font-size:12.0pt">Plant
Protection Research Department, Qazvin Agricultural and Natural Resources
Research and Education Center, AREEO, Qazvin, Iran. E-mail: <a href="mailto:bgharaei@yahoo.com" target="_blank">bgharaei@yahoo.com</a> & <a href="mailto:bgharaei@gmail.com" target="_blank">bgharaei@gmail.com</a></span></span><span><span style="font-size:12.0pt" lang="EN-GB"></span></span></p><b><font size="3"><br><br></font></b></div></div></div></div></div></div></div>