[Syrphidae] Requesting articles with description of Eumerus ammophilus Paramonov, 1926

Pablo Aguado aguado.aranda at gmail.com
Mon May 13 08:38:38 BST 2024

Dear Bristi,

I am Pablo Aguado and I am also researching European Eumerus. Indeed,
Eumerus is a fascinating genus to focus your research and I wish you the
best in your work. I attach to this email the requested publication.

All the best,

Pablo Aguado Aranda
Ph.D. student
Research Institute CIBIO
(Centro Iberoamericano de la Biodiversidad)
Science Park. University of Alicante
Ctra. San Vicente del Raspeig s/n
03690 - San Vicente del Raspeig (Alicante)
Spain