Fresh and updated pharma contents in Content Hub - PharmaSources!

Pharma Sources cphichina at info.cphi-chinaedm.com
Thu Feb 24 11:45:53 GMT 2022

View this E-mail (http://info.cphi-chinaedm.com/x/?S7Y1Mf2fa2tsYGxi.D.H1tTAzNz0f5GthaGxsZkBAAA45)  (http://info.cphi-chinaedm.com/x/?S7Y1Mf2fa2tsYGxi.D.H1tTAzNz0f5GthaGxsZkBAAA45)online
 (https://www.pharmasources.com/content/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enedmPSCHb0224)
 (https://www.pharmasources.com/content/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enedmPSCHb0224#webinars)WEBINARS (https://www.pharmasources.com/content/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enedmPSCHb0224#webinars)
 (https://www.pharmasources.com/content/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enedmPSCHb0224#psi)PHARMA SOURCES INSIGHT (https://www.pharmasources.com/content/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enedmPSCHb0224#psi)
 (https://www.pharmasources.com/content/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enedmPSCHb0224#industry)INDUSTRY REPORTS (https://www.pharmasources.com/content/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enedmPSCHb0224#industry)

Hey PharmaSourcer,

We can't wait to share the good news with you:

PharmaVibe, our official podcast will debut in Content Hub next month.

GET READY to hear the click-clack heartbeat of the pharmaceutical industry with us. Sign up now and be an early bird to subscribe ahead!

 (https://www.pharmasources.com/content/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enedmPSCHb0224)
Sign up & Subcribe (https://www.pharmasources.com/register/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enedmPSCHb0224)

Featured Webinars

Subject matter experts and key
players covering trending pharmaceutical topics

 (https://www.pharmasources.com/content/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enedmPSCHb0224#webinars)  #Pharmacovigilance requirements in US and EU
   China Pharma and Biotech's European
   Market Access and BD Partnership
   Opportunities
   Speakers
   Leo Luo | Pro. Jean-Jacques Zambrowski
   Dr. Ahmed Bouzidi | Dr. Sougat Sarkar
   Dr. Ioana Busita | Chetan Javia
Watch (https://www.pharmasources.com/content/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enedmPSCHb0224#webinars)

 (https://www.pharmasources.com/content/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enedmPSCHb0224#webinars)  #The new policy and regulatory changes in China
   #R&D manufacturing
   #Innovative capsules & dosage form solutions
   Interview with Lonza

   Speakers
   Pan Hong
Watch (https://www.pharmasources.com/content/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enedmPSCHb0224#webinars)

E-trade Season is BACK!

The digital event series empowered by CPhI China and PharmaSources will span from March to May this year. GET READY to boost your business!
Sponsorship (https://efile.imsinoexpo.com/efile/CPhI/Yingqi/CPhI%20&%20P-MEC%20China%20E-trade%20Season%202022.pdf?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enedmPSCHb0224)
 (https://www.pharmasources.com/zt/etradeseason/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enedmPSCHb0224)
Content Hub is now available on the website of PharmaSources!

Click the button below to start your content journey: Hear from industrial key players in the featured webinars, open the industry reports to have an overview of the pharmaceutical industry, and access the quarterly digital compilation “Pharma Sources Insight” with updated coverages on current events and deep insights into hot areas, from China to the world.  If we’ve whetted your appetite for more why not get the pass on PharmaSources.com to start exploring the whole Content Hub for free.
Take Me to Content Hub (https://www.pharmasources.com/content/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enedmPSCHb0224)

 (https://www.pharmasources.com/content/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enedmPSCHb0224)
Customer Service
(+86) 400 610 1188
PharmaSources at imsinoexpo.com (mailto:PharmaSources at imsinoexpo.com)

If you no longer wish to receive our e-mail updates,
please go here to unsubscribe. (http://info.cphi-chinaedm.com/x/plugin/?pName=unsubscribe&MIDRID=S7Y1Mf2fa2tsYGxi.D.H1tTAzNz0f5GthaGxsZkBAAA45&Z=-1353875126)