Fresh and updated pharma contents in Content Hub - PharmaSources!

Pharma Sources cphichina at info.cphi-chinaedm.com
Thu Feb 17 08:54:54 GMT 2022

View this E-mail (http://info.cphi-chinaedm.com/x/?S7Y1Mf2fa2tsYGxo.j.H1tTAzNTif5GthaGxsZkBAAA83)  (http://info.cphi-chinaedm.com/x/?S7Y1Mf2fa2tsYGxo.j.H1tTAzNTif5GthaGxsZkBAAA83)online
 (https://www.pharmasources.com/content/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enedmPSCHb0217)
 (https://www.pharmasources.com/content/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enedmPSCHb0217#webinars)WEBINARS (https://www.pharmasources.com/content/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enedmPSCHb0217#webinars)
 (https://www.pharmasources.com/content/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enedmPSCHb0217#psi)PHARMA SOURCES INSIGHT (https://www.pharmasources.com/content/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enedmPSCHb0217#psi)
 (https://www.pharmasources.com/content/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enedmPSCHb0217#industry)INDUSTRY REPORTS (https://www.pharmasources.com/content/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enedmPSCHb0217#industry)

Hey PharmaSourcer,

We’re excited to announce a revamped content category in Content Hub, consisting of the following webinars from Virtual Expo Connect 2021…IPEC-China Excipients Regulatory Communication Part III-Practice Sharing on Pharmaceutical Excipient Registration and Change Management (https://www.pharmasources.com/content/pages-3/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enedmPSCHb0217#webinars)India Pharma Innovation Landscape (https://www.pharmasources.com/content/pages-4/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enedmPSCHb0217#webinars)We've also revised the latest issue of our digital compilation.Pharma Sources Insight December 2021: Quantum Revolution in Drug Discovery (https://www.pharmasources.com/content/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enedmPSCHb0217#psi) Navigate to the fresh contents by clicking on the button below.

Explore Content Hub (https://www.pharmasources.com/content/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enedmPSCHb0217)

Featured Webinars

Subject matter experts and key
players covering trending pharmaceutical topics

 (https://www.pharmasources.com/content/pages-3/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enedmPSCHb0217#webinars)  #IPEC-China Excipients Regulatory Communication
   #China DMF Framework&Technical Requirements
   Practice Sharing on Pharmaceutical
   Excipient Registration and Change
   Management

   Speakers
   Cissy WANG | Martin TAO | Florence XU
Watch (https://www.pharmasources.com/content/pages-3/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enedmPSCHb0217#webinars)

 (https://www.pharmasources.com/content/pages-4/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enedmPSCHb0217#webinars)  #India Global Power Horse of Pharma Formulation
   #Atamnirbharta in intermediates, API's&KSM's
   India Pharma Innovation Landscape

   Speakers
   Dinesh Dua | Sriram Shrinivasan
Watch (https://www.pharmasources.com/content/pages-4/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enedmPSCHb0217#webinars)

Pharma Sources Insight

Digital compilation featuring coverage
on current events and deep insights into hot areas

Pharma Sources Insight December 2021: Quantum Revolution in Drug Discovery

BRAND STORY
Established for Non-sterile API and Pharmaceutical Intermediates, NINGXIA TAIYICIN BIOTECHCO.,LTD.

FIGHTING AGAINST COVID-19
Where Are the Oral COVID-19 Vaccines Stand Now?

GLOBAL R&D Trend
From Pegan Diet to Functional Medicine and Botanic Remedy

PHARMA IN CHINA
Supported by Capital, the Application of mRNA Technology has Become a Hot Field in China
Start Reading (https://www.pharmasources.com/content/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enedmPSCHb0217#psi)

Content Hub is now available on the website of PharmaSources!

Click the button below to start your content journey: Hear from industrial key players in the featured webinars, open the industry reports to have an overview of the pharmaceutical industry, and access the quarterly digital compilation “Pharma Sources Insight” with updated coverages on current events and deep insights into hot areas, from China to the world.

If we’ve whetted your appetite for more why not get the pass on PharmaSources.com to start exploring the whole Content Hub for free.

Take Me to Content Hub (https://www.pharmasources.com/content/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enedmPSCHb0217)

 (https://www.pharmasources.com/content/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enedmPSCHb0217)
Customer Service
(+86) 400 610 1188
PharmaSources at imsinoexpo.com (mailto:PharmaSources at imsinoexpo.com)

If you no longer wish to receive our e-mail updates,
please go here to unsubscribe. (http://info.cphi-chinaedm.com/x/plugin/?pName=unsubscribe&MIDRID=S7Y1Mf2fa2tsYGxo.j.H1tTAzNTif5GthaGxsZkBAAA83&Z=-384155132)