Luxury VIP Experience Including Accommodation

VIP Chelsea Flower Show Experience info at e.travellinginluxury.co.uk
Thu Feb 3 12:55:28 GMT 2022

View online
[http://tracking.mw.travellinginluxury.co.uk/mw/campaigns/xz850dezz6fa4/track-url/pn926skey7c7b/cea32df7f07fc7b3029d139172e0e7b0c1ce27bf]

An exclusive offer from Luxury Rallies brought to you by of our close
associates

RHS Chelsea Flower Show - Friday 27th May 2022
VIP Experience including overnight accommodation and a cookery
demonstration with Raymond Blanc
PACKAGE INCLUDING ACCOMMODATION - £565 (pp + VAT)
PACKAGE WITH NO ACCOMMODATION- £470 (pp + VAT)

[Please enable images for a better reading experience]

To book your place go here
[http://tracking.mw.travellinginluxury.co.uk/mw/campaigns/xz850dezz6fa4/track-url/pn926skey7c7b/bdf874735d58f8b54fdb4c110123210130764695]

To reserve your place go here
[http://tracking.mw.travellinginluxury.co.uk/mw/campaigns/xz850dezz6fa4/track-url/pn926skey7c7b/78b931596925ff6200972f693face5922341e409]

The world's most famous flower show is a celebration of the highest
quality horticulture and is a feast for your imagination, bursting
with inspiration for you to take home, whatever the size of your
garden. Everyone knows that Chelsea Flower Show is the pinnacle in the
garden lover's calendar, but it is always so busy, it can be
exhausting just trying to find somewhere rest your feet for a few
moments or grab a bite to eat.
We can offer you a much more enjoyable day. We are once again
combining our VIP experience with a cookery demonstration by Raymond
Blanc OBE. Join us in the stunning private garden, outdoor bar and
garden-themed dining rooms as Chef Blanc and his team entertain you
with a cookery demonstration at the outdoor wood oven.

[Please enable images for a better reading experience]

[Please enable images for a better reading experience]

To book your place go here
[http://tracking.mw.travellinginluxury.co.uk/mw/campaigns/xz850dezz6fa4/track-url/pn926skey7c7b/bdf874735d58f8b54fdb4c110123210130764695]

To reserve your place go here
[http://tracking.mw.travellinginluxury.co.uk/mw/campaigns/xz850dezz6fa4/track-url/pn926skey7c7b/78b931596925ff6200972f693face5922341e409]

[Please enable images for a better reading experience]

OUR VIP PACKAGE INCLUDES
* Entrance to the show from 8.00 am
* Entry to Jardin Blanc, VIP Hospitality, 10am to 3pm
* Light Breakfast
* Raymond Blanc OBE live cookery demonstration
* Champagne and canapé reception
* Three course lunch designed by Raymond Blanc OBE
* Complimentary bar including garden themed cocktails
* Show guide, 1 per 2 guests
* Musical entertainment
* Private cloakroom facilities within the village
* Overnight at the Park Plaza Hotel in Victoria(based on double
occupancy)
* Breakfast at the Park Plaza Hotel
* Event documentation
* Event Managers on hand at the Flower Show to ensure smooth running

To book your place go here
[http://tracking.mw.travellinginluxury.co.uk/mw/campaigns/xz850dezz6fa4/track-url/pn926skey7c7b/bdf874735d58f8b54fdb4c110123210130764695]

To reserve your place go here
[http://tracking.mw.travellinginluxury.co.uk/mw/campaigns/xz850dezz6fa4/track-url/pn926skey7c7b/78b931596925ff6200972f693face5922341e409]

_"The whole day was excellent in every way and was thoroughly enjoyed
by Jill and myself. It could not be improved in any way and we look
forward to joining you again."_ Stephen F
[Oliver Myles]

Click here to unsubscribe
[http://tracking.mw.travellinginluxury.co.uk/mw/campaigns/xz850dezz6fa4/track-url/pn926skey7c7b/b0682baa5da4cfb6e943fa3ac4613394b99f6ace]

Luxury Rallies, 71-75 Shelton Street Covent Garden, London WC2H 9JQ,
United Kingdom