Final call of opportunity for presenting at Magnetic materials 2022

Magnetic Materials 2022 mailer at eventsmailer.com
Thu Feb 3 11:22:10 GMT 2022

3<sup>rd</sup> International Webinar on Magnetism and Magnetic Materials
3rd International Webinar on Magnetism and Magnetic Materials
April 18-19, 2022 | Webinar

 Dear Researcher,

Greetings of the day!

This is a reminder mail regarding your participation in our 3rd International Webinar on Magnetism and Magnetic Materials on  April 18-19, 2022.

We have sent you an E-mail earlier to join in our webinar. But after that, we did not receive any mail from you.

We hope you are still interested in our webinar and can send us your abstract soon.

Kindly submit your abstract as soon as possible and you can download our webinar brochure in the link given below

Webinar Brochure link:
<http://tracking.eventsmailer.com/tracking/click?d=3CFnxErPM3ORJjDhR0Ibly3_G_lxa-ne1qCBRF_-H3-FweBvOjjXeLgXTlqgZaAKbLvXC7l32hrhs2JWK2HrNfSF69s9anGLHuP5UGZtPEZDfQAgxDPW9w1CePOy_diT59VTRayallXj0mD4wXIOzcGW84zvHnbIAals8ELN-p7DQYn1KZSIMwtvtXQOI6cWlg2>
Magnetic Materials Webinar Brochure.

We believe that your contribution to this field is unparalleled and a workshop on this topic will be of great benefit.

We look forward to a positive confirmation, an honor for us indeed.

With Best Wishes,

Simon Peter

Program Manager | Magnetic materials 2022

Email:
<mailto:magneticmaterials at coalescemeetings.us>
magneticmaterials at coalescemeetings.us

Phone: +1-718-543-9362