[Xerte] The project data has not loaded.

Oliver Haslam Oliver.Haslam at uwe.ac.uk
Thu Mar 12 10:54:01 GMT 2015

Hi

When I try to play LOs in any browser other than Firefox (using the downloaded deployment zip) I get a message in the browser saying "The project data has not loaded." This occurs on desktop machines and the Android tablets I ultimately want to deploy the LOs on.

I'm happy just to use Firefox on the tablet, the problem (which may be related?) is that only the first two videos chosen (whichever two I choose of the four available, it doesn't matter) will play. Subsequent videos just hang and when I return to the videos that worked a moment earlier they hang too.

These are the LOs I'm working on:
https://xerte.uwe.ac.uk/play.php?template_id=314
https://xerte.uwe.ac.uk/play.php?template_id=303

Any suggestions?