[Xerte] Re: Database and USERFILES copy?

Pat L (pgogy) info at pgogywebstuff.com
Wed Feb 25 10:18:34 GMT 2015

The database site details table contains site specific information such as file paths and urls

As such i would install xot on your new server, then remove all tables bar site details from the install.  Then import all the tables bar site details.

Then copy over userfiles

But this might be guessing as the code has changed a lot

I think?