[Xerte] Re: Xerte Online Toolkits v3.1

John Bijnens johnbijnens1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 17:37:52 GMT 2015

Thank you very very very much for the new version 3.1 of Xerte Online Toolkits.
I must admit I was a little skeptic about what advantages 3.0 would bring over 2.x so my expectations weren't that high when I installed 3.0 on my server. Oh
man was I proven wrong. 3.0 turned out to be a great and fantastic version with an unexpected increase in productivity.
I would like to thank everyone involved with the development of XOT. You all did a fantastic job.

I would also like to wish everyone a merry Christmas and a happy new year. May 2016 bring everything everyone needs and even more.

Best regards,

    John Bijnens