[Xerte] Xerte Online Toolkits v3.1

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Dec 17 11:10:44 GMT 2015

Hi,

The Xerte Project's community of developers is proud to announce that version 3.1 of Xerte Online Toolkits is now available for download from the community site at http://www.xerte.org.uk.

Version 3.1 is an incremental update that addresses a number of small issues that surfaced following the release of v3.0 back in the summer: in particular thanks to Len Johnson for his work on improving the installer, and to John Horne at Plymouth for sending through a number of fixes and patches. As always we'd recommend users upgrade their installations to the latest code.

This has been an incredible year for The Xerte Project: we've joined the Apereo Foundation and the Open Source Initiative, and firmly established the software as a viable and sustainable open source project; we've released version 3.0 with significant enhancements to the editor and several new templates, and we've seen our community of users and developers continue to grow.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to the project this year, and to everyone out there I wish you a very merry Christmas,

Julian