[Xerte] Re: Xerte Issue

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Mon Mar 10 17:48:49 GMT 2014

You should change/disable that location from public access until you have
Xerte installed.

Did you create the xerte database and user account in advance? I would
install Xerte into your Moodle database but may be mis-reading what you have
said.

There's a recording of a previous Techdis Xerte Friday webinar which might
help linked from this page
http://www.jisctechdis.ac.uk/techdis/events/detail/2013/xertefriday22032013

HTH

Ron