[Xerte] Re: Names go missing from user profiles (Xerte 1.8)

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Mar 6 12:39:34 GMT 2014

I would recommend upgrading to the latest code. Back up your database, and then upgrade: 1.8 is pretty old now, a lot has been added / fixed since then. It's hard for us to support an old version, especially if it's been changed / customised? It would be good to get the application to a known state, i.e. running the latest code, and see if that fixes it. If you're running the latest code and the problem still exists we have a much better chance of finding and fixing the problem,

Julian