[Xerte] Compressed (zip) folder is invalid and LDAP errors.

Jacob Yardley j.yardley at londonmet.ac.uk
Mon Jul 28 14:34:53 BST 2014

Hello List,
Our users are able to export from version 2.0 as far as a zip file is
created, but on trying to open the zip file are told it is invalid and it
can neither be opened nor imported. Any idea why?

We need to transfer to a new server soon which has 2.1 installed. Guest
access and zip export works fine on the new server, but cannot get LDAP to
work despite using the same settings as our 2.0 server. There seem to be
few problems with LDAP on 2.1 noted elsewhere, but from debug logs we
simply get the following repeated, so some key process is not taking place?
2014-07-18 12:04:48
/var/www/xertetoolkits/website_code/php/database_library.php139Running :
SELECT * FROM xertesitedetails

As LDAP login does not work, had hoped to simply set the few users up via
the database authentication method and have them import their files -hence
our discovery of the zip problem.
--
Jacob Yardley                                tel: 020 7133 4081
London Metropolitan University

Companies Act 2006 : http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/companyinfo