[Xerte] Re: Creating Animation

KnowledgeWare knowledgeware at kccsoft.com
Sun Jul 6 19:53:59 BST 2014

Hello Pat:

Sorry if I’m missing something here, but did you use PPT to create the image in slide 4 – then saved as an animated gif?

I see you are using Google forms on several pages….I’ve not used them but that looks very useful as long as the data can be retrieved easily.

RonM2

There is real advantage in using PPT to create the frames because it is really familiar to people, flexible and easy to use. It doesn’t allow onion skinning etc but I’ve produced several things using this approach – see slide 4 of http://vle.jisctechdis.ac.uk/xerte/play_477 where the beach transect process is illustrated.