[Xerte] Display issue on College Network

Frank Wall Frank.Wall at waltham.ac.uk
Thu Aug 21 16:46:06 BST 2014

Hi All, Across our College network Xerte has suddenly started displaying oddly. All our Xerte objects are created in html5 format and we are using an up to date version of Google Chrome and Internet Explorer but the issue is the same on both browsers but displays fine on devices outside of the College Network. The content of each learning object appears ok but without the black heading/navigation bar at the top or bottom. Can anyone offer any advice on what may be the cause of this?

Frank Wall
Head of Learning Technologies
Waltham Forest College

DISCLAIMER: This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission or retransmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Waltham Forest College and any of its subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity.

Email has been scanned for viruses by Critical Software's email service.