[Xerte] Re: Scenario connector: template problem

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Wed Oct 23 19:59:53 BST 2013

You need to switch your LO to Flash rather than HTML5 via properties. That
template hasn't got a HTML5 model at the moment. If HTML5 is important then
perhaps create a separate LO just for that content and link to it from the
existing LO with a prompt that it won't work on non-flash browsers/devices.

HTH

Ron