[Xerte] Invalid repository ID or The Project data has not loaded error message

Bill Pearson billp at reaseheath.ac.uk
Thu Oct 24 08:57:05 BST 2013

Hi

I’ve created an Xerte package in the sandpit:
http://vle.jisctechdis.ac.uk/sandpit/play.php?template_id=950

When I try and import it into our Moodle (2.3) I get an Invalid repository ID or The Project data has not loaded error message.

I've done it successfully before, but don’t understand these error messages.

I've tried doing it as Scorm object (and tried both versions) and also just as a file.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Bill PearsonRaising Standards Inspiring Achievement

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message.
Views expressed in the email may not reflect the views of the College.