[Xerte] export options not exporting

Kalliopi Benetos Kalliopi.Benetos at unige.ch
Tue Oct 1 17:11:43 BST 2013

I posted a previous message about the preview and publish windows being blank but the problem is more pervasive.

On my local MAMP installation the following actions lead to nothing
logout
export as .zip, scorm or any other option
the preview or play links
the publish button and the link generated in the properties
the setting is on "public"

I am wondering if it has something to do with my file permissions but the root folder has the same permissions as other installations in my htdocs folder (Moodle, Drupal, Mahara)

any help is appreciated
:) kalli