[Xerte] Enable SSL on XERTE

Suraj Uturaju Suraj.Uturaju at uwl.ac.uk
Mon Nov 18 14:40:06 GMT 2013

Hi Ron
This has worked a treat and I am not sure how I had missed it. Separately, is it possible to implement LDAP over SSL against the AD domain for user authentication? The issue is that when I specify the settings under the application for LDAP, whenever I specify the 636 portion it just says unable to bind., However the 389 bind option works every time. I do not see any other settings on the LDAP section to enable SSL explicitly?

Your help is much appreciated.

Regards
Raj

Suraj K Uturaju
Enterprise Architect
IT Services
uwl.ac.uk
'Proud of our past, excited about our future.'
T: 020 8231 2459
F: 020 8231 2402
E: suraj.uturaju at uwl.ac.uk<mailto:suraj.uturaju at uwl.ac.uk>

University of West London