[Xerte] Re: Enable SSL on XERTE

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Mon Nov 18 15:04:29 GMT 2013

Hi Suraj

I'm sure this has cropped up before too - you could try searching the list
archive or perhaps someone else will respond. Alternatively have a look at
the code in \library\Xerte\Authentication\Ldap.php I think others have
customised this to suit their needs but not sure if there's a specific
example of ldap via ssl. At the very least you could possibly use that file
to debug.

HTH

Ron