[Xerte] FW: Xerte/Moodle on a subdomain

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Wed Mar 27 17:10:02 GMT 2013

Forwarding this reply to the xerte list...

If your xot directory is outside the moodle directory it won't automatically
redirect back to xot upon login. However if you put a link to the xot
install on a Moodle page or once logged into moodle browse to the xot
address in the same browser window does that work?

HTH

Ron