[Xerte] Some help with Xerte

Matthew Street m.j.street at keele.ac.uk
Fri Mar 22 16:02:07 GMT 2013

Hello
Just a quick email to ask for some help, I am new to list so apologies
if this is a common issue, a member of staff has created nice learning
object using the developers tool and would like to import it into
Blackboard 9.1 service pack 9, I have tried to publish the object as a
either a SCORM 2004 or 1.2 package, this works fine.  I then upload
the package into Blackboard as a SCORM package when I click to view
this content the window opens and then says loading then just hangs.
This happens with both SCORM versions and if I try to load the SCORM
package to Blackboards coursesites page which has the latest version
of BB with the same outcome

Has anyone had a similar experience or know of a solution.

Best
Matt Street