[Xerte] Re: Upgrading from 1.8 to 1.9

Julian Prior j.prior2 at bath.ac.uk
Mon Mar 11 16:40:08 GMT 2013

Hi all,

Is there any documentation available on upgrading our 1.8 installation of XOT to 1.9? In particular we have quite a large number of learning objects linked to from  within Moodle and want to make sure the upgrade doesn't break the links.

Any tips or things we should be looking out for? Where is the best place to get the most recent version of 1.9?

Any help much appreciated!

cheers

Julian P
--
Julian Prior
Learning Technologist

Learning and Teaching Enhancement Office
Wessex House 5.35
University of Bath
Claverton Campus
Bath