[Xerte] Re: Problems embedding iSpring movie into Xerte template

Peter Snowball southman at internode.on.net
Sun Mar 10 22:02:42 GMT 2013

Hello Luciana

For several years we used Ispring to capture PowerPoint animations as
SWF for use in xerte.
With the advent of PowerPoint 10 you can save your presentations as WMV
(Windows Media Video) file.
You can then use one of the free video converters to convert to SWF or
FLV for use in xerte. (Format factory or AVC Free)

For small presentations this is relatively quick, although as it is a
two-step process it is not as quick as I spring. But you don't get any
Ispring branding (and you don't have to buy the professional version of
Ispring to remove the branding).

Peter Snowball