[Xerte] Re: Problems embedding iSpring movie into Xerte template

Luci Aro arolucian at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 11 02:31:55 GMT 2013

Hello Peter It's very interesting what you suggest me, and cheaper.
I am inexperienced using iSpring and Xerte, I'm working with Xerte two months ago , and I was using the trial version of iSpringPro. I will take your advice, I will work with wmv files and then convert them using AVC free, thank you very much for the advice, it's great that other people with more experience advise me and give me tips.
 Luciana Romero.