[Xerte] Using xerte toolkits

Emma Mires-Richards E.Miresrichards at westminster.ac.uk
Fri Mar 1 16:18:54 GMT 2013

Hi there,

I am experiencing a couple of issues and with little technical know-how and am not sure how to resolve:

1)      When I upload screenshots either JPEG or PNG to the toolkit the quality of them becomes quite poor, I have tried increasing the size of the files but this doesn't seem to make a difference.

2)      When exported as a zip the embedded webpages that I have included in my LO just show as black pages, when viewed via the project link they display fine.

I am using the sandpit version of Xerte currently whilst waiting to get it uploaded onto  a University server.

Any suggestions or guidance very welcome.

Many thanks,
Em

Emma Mires-Richards BA MA CLIP
Senior Academic Liaison Librarian
Marylebone Library
University of Westminster
35 Marylebone Road
London, NW1 5LS
Telephone: 02035067065
Internal ext: 67065
Email: mirese at westminster.ac.uk
Visit my blog: http://www.westminsterarchitecture.blogspot.co.uk<http://www.westminsterarchitecture.blogspot.co.uk/>
Visit my blog: http://westminstertransporttourism.blogspot.co.uk<http://westminstertransporttourism.blogspot.co.uk/>
Book an appointment http://emmamires-richards.youcanbook.me/

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW.