[Xerte] Full screen image

Sheppard, Nick N.E.Sheppard at leedsmet.ac.uk
Thu Jul 25 15:07:12 BST 2013

Hello

I'm trying to display a full screen image from a screen capture (actually bigger than browser window), all of the options I've tried (Advanced image, hotspot) just give me a small image so I tried uploading the media via properties and using the Embed page type but that *still* seems to give me a small image with a .png though it does work if I convert the image to a PDF... but then the resolution isn't great. Any tips...will it work if I use a different image file type?

Thanks

Nick