[Xerte] Re: Error. Installation a new XOT 1.9 server

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Thu Jan 17 08:40:37 GMT 2013

Good morning Luis,

You don't need to be able to access that folder. The webserver
application is able to. So just fill in the the text you get back from
$_SERVER[' DOCUMENT_ROOT'] followed by /xot in the ' root_file_path'  of
site_details table. (so I think it should be
/kunden/homepages/6/d449471299/htdocs/xot )

Tom

Tom Reijnders
TOR Informatica
Chopinlaan 27