[Xerte] Moodle Integration

Clarence Prudhoe cprudhoe at musapp.com
Mon Mar 5 15:50:36 GMT 2012

Hello,

Please tell me how to integrate XOT with Moodle 2.2+.

I followed the instructions in the Word Doc that was included in the XOT
download.

I managed to get XOT installed and was able to run the Manage.php file.
I could not use Switch.txt because I don't have Ldap.  So I tried to
integrate XOT with my Moodle site.  I followed the instructions on page
31 and downloaded the moodlepatch.zip.

*Running Xerte Online Toolkits with Authentication from Moodle**
*Ron Mitchell has created a patch to allow Moodle users to use Moodle to
authenticate users to Xerte Online Toolkits. The patch can be downloaded
from http://mitchellmedia.co.uk/xerte/xerte_1.0.2_moodlepatch.zip

When I ran the script, all I could get was a BLANK screen.

Then I reverted back to the installed XOT and tried to implement the
Moodle integration as described in the moodle_integration_readme.txt.  I
renamed the appropriate .txt files and edited the path to Moodle
config.php.  Now XOT tries to open but it stalls at the bottom of
config.php.  I get the following error message:

*Fatal error*: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried
to allocate 77824 bytes) in
*/home/musappc/public_html/Cm2Pm/xertetoolkits/config.php* on line *237*

I am on a dedicated server and the memory allocation is set to 256 MBs.

Please tell me what I am doing wrong.

Thanks,
Clarence Prudhoe
www.musapp.com