[Xerte] Re: Moodle Integration

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Mon Mar 5 17:35:29 GMT 2012

The moodle integration is now part of the XOT download as you have mentioned
so the old moodle patch is no longer relevant to the latest versions of XOT.
We obviously need to update the word document accordingly.

Did you test that your install works via demo.php or switch.php before
trying to enable the moodle integration? I'm not sure if the error you
mention is caused by the moodle integration or completely separate so I
would verify that via demo.php or switch.php first. BTW switch.php doesn't
require ldap - if you only need a small number of authors you can simply use
that with hard coded accounts. Edit the file and replace the existing
usernames and passwords with your own.

HTH

Ron