[Xerte] Re: Can Xerte do the following tasks that I now do using Authorware?

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Mar 1 08:46:41 GMT 2012

1.       Yes.

2.       No.

3.       Yes.

4.       Yes, but you'll need to develop the solution. One sounds are loaded you can start stop anywhere in the sound.

5.       Yes, but the native controllers aren'the best solution in this case, as the reset button will take the user to 00:00

6.       Yes.

7.       There is a built in Glossary, otherwise yes.

8.       Yes.