[Xerte] Toolkits v1.8

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jul 6 16:04:19 BST 2012

Hi,

We aim to have a release version of Toolkits 1.8 on Friday 27th July: there is a release candidate available for testing, or just curiosity, at http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/xerte/downloads/toolkits18beta.zip.

Main additions are:

- More robust and secure codebase;
- Internationalisation, and much easier translation;
- A whole bunch of new templates, taking the total to 74
- Loads of tweaks and enhancements

Give it a whirl, let us know any bugs or issues. A number of us are going to install it in a number of places over the next few weeks and let any issues surface, before we say it's completely ready, but it's pretty close now,

Julian