[Xerte] Re: FW: exporting from sandpit and importing to our own XOT installation

David Goodwin david at palepurple.co.uk
Thu Jan 19 12:44:16 GMT 2012

>> I can export from the sandpit as a straightforward “zip export” without any
>> problems. And I can import the .zip into our own version of XOT okay but
>> when I try to play the newly imported LO I get an error message saying
>> “ERROR: The file modules/Xerte/parent_t” and it won’t play.
>>

>> So I tried to export from the sandpit in different formats to see if that
>> works. When I try to export as a “Zip (local) export” or as a “SCORM +
>> metadata export” I am immediately logged out of the sandpit and taken to the
>> login page:  http://xerte5.techdis.palepurple.co.uk/

The sandpit doesn't appear to know how to perform a ZIP (Local) export - the hyperlink the page contains is empty; hence you end up seeing the "login" page.

(underneath the website_code/php/url_library.php file doesn't know how to handle scorm_rich or export_local URLs and so on).

David.

Pale Purple Ltd.  (Company No: 5580814)
'Business Web Application Development and Training in PHP'

http://www.palepurple.co.uk
Office: 0845 0046746     Mobile: 07792380669

Follow us on Twitter: @PalePurpleLtd