[Xerte] Re: problems

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Tue Aug 14 11:33:15 BST 2012

You can search the list archive via
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/xerte/community.htm

re flv
is it a windows server you are using? Even if not the fact that your flv
works locally but not online suggests it could be mime types e.g. on Windows
servers .flv isn't enabled by default and needs to be added

re .swf locally
this could be flash player security settings? Add the path/locations of your
project as a trusted location.

HTH
Ron