[Xerte] Looking for custom template developer Xerte 2.17

Hugo Callens hugo.callens at socius.be
Tue Aug 14 15:46:03 BST 2012

I am looking for somebody who can develop some custom templates for me:
1. Drag and drop image with full width and half height image; the text to drag should be placed underneath or above instead of left/right
2. Model answer with image: full width and half height in upper half of the stage; possibility of zooming and/or dragging if image is larger than the stage; adding colour to specific phrases in the feedback area (e.g. words surrounded by brackets should be automatically set in blue)

Anybody interested? What would be the cost?

Thanks for your reply.

Hugo Callens