[Xerte] Re: MySQL plugin FEDERATED is disabled

David Goodwin david at palepurple.co.uk
Fri Apr 27 22:57:30 BST 2012

On 27 Apr 2012, at 21:39, KnowledgeWare wrote:

> Hmm…just logged in with a regular account to phyMyAdmin, then the root account failed, then was successful at logging in.
>
> Any idea where logs are kept in phpMyAdmin? I can’t see anything resembling a log file.
>
> RonM2

I doubt phpmyadmin has a log file. sorry. Any errors generated by PHP will normally be logged to Apache's error log.

thanks
David.

Pale Purple Ltd.  (Company No: 5580814)
'Business Web Application Development and Training in PHP'

http://www.palepurple.co.uk
Office: 0845 0046746     Mobile: 07792380669

Follow us on Twitter: @PalePurpleLtd